Translate

Thursday, January 10

Long time, No Blog.

hey guys! (:
sorry I haven't wrote in a while, its just I've been thinking a lot lately about starting a new and better blog. While this one will still be my first, and my "baby," I want to branch out towards a different goal. I can't tell you what I want to write about because, well, its complicated. I have teachers parents and peers that read this and they may or may not find it amusing if I wrote about what I wanted to write about. Therefore, I will be starting an anonymous blog starting the summer of 2013. Its going to sort of be my prequel to my actual new blog which will follow along in fall of 2013. I know this might be confusing, but it wont be for long. (: i promise. I really want to tell you guys what its about, but if I do id have to delete this blog (which I wouldnt mind, but I've worked too damn hard..) :( I need to stop rambling like a cow. So au revoir (:
<3S

No comments:

Post a Comment