Translate

Tuesday, March 26

What am I supposed to be doing? Not this.

Hey guys!

I just remembered that I have a blog...and I've really neglected it these past few months! Working on the new blog is tough because I want people to try and see it through my eyes, but my comparisons to certain objects and other things is horrible. They're literally like a multiple choice analogy where I pick the stupidest one. An example:

Whale is to ocean as cat is to:
a) house
b) casket
c) book
d) all of the above

Obviously the correct answer is A, but I pick D. Mostly because cats are mysterious creatures who plot humans deaths (caskets) while living with the humans..in a house, which is where books can be found. Haha (: I've been reading the Oatmeal lately..thus my failing humor.

So, back to remembering this..I remembered I had this blog 'cause i'm totally slacking off in mythology. I'm supposed to be writing this long ass paper about archetypes but they say the older you are the wiser you are. So, technically by sitting here i'm becoming older, therefore wiser, and writing the paper later would be much easier than now...at least I hope so :3

Instead of writing a long paper about crap i'll never remember in 6 months, i'm:
jamming out to youtube (The server at school loves me today!! Pop goes Punk all the way (:  )
Sparknoting the Iliad (I never really read the last part and let's be serious, I don't think I ever could considering none of these stories are true) and reading the Oatmeal cause it's super awesome! Thanks West for showing me another site to procrastinate on, you brought that on yourself!

Welp kiddos. Time to leave this retched hellhole and head home.
Peace and Love <3
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment