Translate

Saturday, September 8

Toilet Paper?

Bonjour! As I am writing this, I have just realized something very important I should share with all you viewers/bloggers (fans maybe?). I can't review the latest and greatest movie releases like I wanted to originally. *insert sad face here* Well I can, but the nearest movie theatre is 41 miles away and in a different time zone so it's kind of a hassle. (it's the same with Walmart, more on that later...) I know what you might be thinking, "Well then, why are you doing a blog about movies?!" Correction, this blog isn't going to be ALL about movies. I plan on posting other things too, like how I love TV shows that are medical related and my so-called "life."


Okay, so up there I was talking about how the nearest Walmart is 41 miles away, and the nearest mall is 2 hours and 41 minutes away. You may be asking yourself, "How do you live and what about groceries?" I live in a town of less than 1,000 people, we have two gas stations, four restaurants/bars, one pharmacy and one grocery store. It's a nice little town but the grocery store is small and quite expensive.  But hey, if you are willing to spend $10 for a box of sandwich baggies and $8 for a small box of cereal, be my guest! My family has six people, so we do have to plan when we're going to Walmart and how much groceries we need to buy (think toilet paper, shampoo, bread, eggs, etc.)
If toilet paper world is real, they should put one in Williston..

I have ran out of things to write about for now because the walmart topic got me sidetracked. (uh-oh!)  So ta-ta my fellow page viewers! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment