Translate

Thursday, September 6

My Life in a Nutshell..


Because we all need a break once in a while..
Hey guys, my name is Samantha Lee Fell and welcome to my blog page! I am a seventeen year-old who can now watch rated R movies without her parents, which will come in handy with my blog, which will be about movies, crafts and  living a hectic life. The reason why I’m doing a blog is because I’m taking this English class called, “internet writing,” and our assignment is to make and have a blog. Well I love movies and crafts a lot, so I figured I’d do my blog about both! When I’m not watching movies and eating popcorn smothered in butter, I pintrest A LOT, have a part time job and go to high school. (note: high school is and is not like how they are portrayed in movies..) I am one of those girls that stand on the sidelines of basketball games, smiling, clapping my hands while yelling and trying to prove that cheerleading is a sport. Besides doing the whole cheerleading thing, I am on the speech and debate team (my timer’s set to 10:01 and I’ll be counting down…) and love, love, love to belt out my awesome soprano voice in my high school choir! Anyways, back to the whole blog scheme, I plan on posting reviews every Friday and other things sometimes in-between if I have time. If you have movie ideas, or just any other thing I should write about, lemme know! I <3 feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment