Translate

Thursday, October 4

No More Movies..


I feel as if the whole movie thing isn't working out..there just isn't enough time in the day to sit down and watch a movie and plus I can't be critical because I am a normally happy person. Don't believe me? Below is my schedule for TODAY...

  • Thursday
    • 6 a.m.- 8 a.m.--Wake up and get ready for school
    • 8:02 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.--Go to school, and sit through 5, 75 min. class periods...
    • 3:31 p.m.- 3:45 p.m.--go home and get ready for work and clock into work..
    • 3:50 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.--work. work. and WORK..
    • 9:35 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.-- come home, talk to mom about my day..
    • 10:00 p.m.- 12:00 a.m./1:00 a.m.--doing homework
    • and then my day starts all over again..
Fun huh?! Yeah now try adding speech and drama, plus cheer practice and keeping my grades up so I can cheer and compete. I almost have no time to myself. So the movie option is out the window and plus with the whole movie blog I could never really reach out and be like, "hey, I like her shoes /hair/makeup." because instead I had to be judgemental (which I can't be!) and I am now OFFICIALLY making this blog about fashion, hair, celebs, and my life in a nutshell! WOO-HOOOOO!!!

So I never really got to share my views about what I like so here is a list of things

1. I don't know where my life is going, all I know is that it's happening so fast
2. I don't like writing on paper, I like using a computer
3. When writing on paper I refuse to use a pencil and my teachers get upset.
4. I am obsessed with 90's music
5. I love Nickelback (hate now me now, thank me later)
Chad Kroeger..mmmmm <3
6. I have a fear of having bad breath and chapped lips..I always carry gum and green apple chapstick with me.
7. I also have a fear of needles, but I got my nose pierced and it didn't hurt, so i'm kinda thinking about getting a tattoo
8. My family tree is so messed up and big..
9. I love my cat..looooooove her more than anything (:
10. I used to hate GLEE. but then i watched the 1st season and I love it!
11. I have been told by a college professor that I sound like Lea Michele when I sing..
12. I really want a blue or pink chevy cavalier
Like this!!! So stinkin' cute!!! So totally me!! Ugh..I can wish though

13. I love makeup! 'Specially eyeshadow and eyeliner!
This is how my eyes look today..except this isn't actually me! I wish though because she has nice eyebrows..mine are just kinda like ew.
 
14. I have an obsession with reality shows (Honey Boo-Boo Child!!!!!, Breaking Amish, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore) but I never have time for tv..
I just think her family is so funny

15. My interests in a future career have ranged from a doctor to a zookeeper..
16. My whole room is done in Marilyn Monroe (:

I know, I know..i'm a pretty awesome person (; haha so I guess this post was mainly to tell you a little bit more about myself and to also establish that I can't watch movies and be critical so the topic is gonna change. Sorry if this upsets anyone, I just didn't want to do anything that wasn't fun, and I'm sure there are better and greater movie bloggers out there (in fact, I know there is!)

What i'm listening to: Wonderwall
Quote of Today: "If what you've done is stupid but it works, then it really isn't that stupid at all." -David Letterman

I love y'all <3 byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment