Translate

Wednesday, October 3

That's the way we get down..in a hicktown


Ugh. I hate blogging. So far nobody has commented on any of my posts. LIKE REALLY?! I feel like I’m going to die if I don’t get attention. I know that sounds really needy, but I also feel like if I don’t get viewers now, that when, and if, I were to switch my blog topic I would have to build up my rep again. I originally wanted to do this blog on fashion (think Vogue..) and hair styles, but it wasn’t really a go because I live in Montana and I don’t see a whole lot of people wearing Dior or Louboutins. The majority of people around here own at least 2 pairs of any kind of boot, rock huge belt buckles, and most ride horses. Hey, you call it hick, we just call it pride and hard work.
Here are some $595.00 Dior sunglasses..
 and $2295.00 Louboutin boots..I just cried a little at how lovely they look!

I wish I could visit California, or live in France. I love the art, and fashion and plus California makes movies and France has good food, or so I’ve been told by my aunt who lived there for years.  J'ai pris une année de français, (I took a year of French class) so that’s why I’d go to France/Europe. Welp, class is almost over so I must end this post for now. Ciao, a demain, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment