Translate

Monday, October 29

Weddings..Love Them, or Hate Them?!

Happy Day bloggers! Sorry I haven't been on here much, it's just that 2 weekends ago I went to a wedding and many of you probably know that weddings are like a week-long party. (Okay, maybe that's only in North Dakota..) Anyways, it was the first family-related wedding i've been to in, hmmmm, eight years? The last one was my dad's, which ended horribly (that's another story..) and this one was my cousin's wedding and twas a grand event! There was cake, dancing, and  moments where people got up and said a toast, but really it was more like a embarassing speech that made everyone laugh and remember to take another cupcake off the tray... :P

I don't know what I want in my wedding, all I know is it's going to be a really, really big wedding. I have too much family to have a small wedding. So yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

This week i'm going to try and write about cheer, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment