Translate

Monday, November 26

Crazy People=Crazy World

Hey guys!

I just thought i'd post a little update as to how i'm doing. I got home last night at around 6 and relaxed until bedtime. I never thought traveling for so long could be so tiring, but it is. I also never realized how amazing coming home to my own bed really is! Being away from everything you know for two weeks is difficult and a little odd. Nobody's house will ever smell quite the same as your own, the sheets on the beds aren't as soft, and I highly doubt that anybody could cook better than what I was raised on! (:

Enough about that, I had some interesting adventures in New York, like almost getting shot and being asked if I like my french fries salty or not. Haha it's a really long story that I'll tell some other time because i'm running out of time. It seems like I always am running out of time...somebody has to make a time machine or something cause I know the world could use a few extra moments to relive. Well, that's about it. I really miss the East coast and all the nice people I met, but I'm home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment