Translate

Tuesday, November 6

Rings (:

I don't think i've told many people about my current obsession, rings! I wear them a lot and I have a few different ones, like a rabbit that's chasing a flower and a t-rex one I got in Minnesota, but i'm always looking for new ones. This last weekend I bought one thats a rhinestone gun and is so gawdy, but it's probably my favorite so far because i've gotten at least 10+ comments on it! Don't get me wrong I love the other ones, but I la-la-loved it, so i bought it :P
freaking sweet! and it was only $5 (: which equals a happy Sam!

 

Here's the bunny and dinosaur ring (:
 
For some odd reason, Blogger hates me and won't let me do a caption without messing up this whole post, i've had to write it 3x. So yeah, all I want for Christmas is a ring, something different, maybe an octopus or whale ring? I dunno (:

No comments:

Post a Comment