Translate

Tuesday, November 27

Hold your breath, and count to ten..

hey guys!

So have any of you heard the new Adele song, Skyfall? If you haven't go check it out. Like it literally is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I like...LOVE her! The song has a very vintage 60s feel, and if a song can make me feel as if I'm in that time period, then wow. Just WOW. It's got my Grammy nomination if I could nominate people for that type of thing. (: I think I must have played it 20+ times today and sang it too at practice. (Which has finally started! Wooo!) It's like candy for my ears... xD Is that too far? I don't think so...I could keep ranting and raving but I have to go read for my English class. -.-  Don't get me wrong, I love to read, but only when the book appeals to me and Siddhartha isn't cutting it so far. Whatever, apparently I can't graduate if I don't take this class so I better pass. Below should be the link to Skyfall..Enjoy my lovely viewers (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment