Translate

Tuesday, November 13

Traveling...Almost like National Lampoons Family Vacation

Hey guys!

So we just got out of Chicago and long story short, OMG! So much traffic!! I took pics, but some aren't very good but oh well, I'll show them anyways... We pulled in right by O'Hare International and a plane flew right over us..it was so cool! I saw the Morton Salt Company, lots of skyscrapers and very large sculptures along they way too, but we were moving too fast and by the time I got my phone unlocked, we had already passed whatever I wanted to take a picture of. :( hopefully I can get more on the way back home! I'm in Indiana right now and boy..it's busy...tons of semis. We aren't going to make it into Buffalo until around 3 a.m. so look for more posts if I get bored..

<3Samantha





No comments:

Post a Comment