Translate

Tuesday, November 13

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

so it's like 3 in the morning and I'm eating Rolos while looking at tattoos and listening to Luke Bryan when I come across this saying by Shakespeare...

That's it. I read it and it was a done deal...this is my future tat! Because honestly, it suits me. I am tiny and people get the impression that they can walk all over me and its like uhh no! I don't think so! I am fierce...so fierce Beyonce would be jealous! Okay maybe that's just the sleep deprivation talking but who cares I am going to own it (:  Now I just need to find a place to put it
...either my wrist, foot or collarbone. I was so excited I thought id share that with you! (:

now I will try to sleep cause dads driving and the roads are good so I trust him. I love the interstate..I miss it a lot! It's so much faster than what im used to now., which is taking dinky highway 2! But I digress, it still gets me from point a to point b so I guess its not horrible until you factor in all the oil trucks..whatever. I'm tired and ranting and raving.

-Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment