Translate

Friday, November 23

The car ride home...

Let me paint this picture for you...6 people crammed into a minivan. No room for my little legs, the trunk so full I can't see out the back window and me shoved in between Madi and Colton. It seems like we have more stuff than we originally did before. Oh wait, we do. One person takes their shoes off and the whole car smells like goat cheese and onions. I used to like onions, but now I'm not so sure... Mom says I'll miss family road trips when I leave for college, but I doubt it. I will not miss being stuck in the middle of two kids who fight constantly, I won't miss being cramped and I especially won't miss having to stop every hour because somebody has to use the bathroom. I won't miss the onion feet smell either. We're only in Ohio and I'm going nuts!

*later...*

Colton thinks its hot in here, so he took off his shirt. Guess who isn't wearing deodorant? That guy! 2 seconds later.."ewwww! who smells?!" Only 895 miles until I'm home now...Indiana is super weird. They don't have any towns to really pull off of, they have these things called travel stations. Travel stations are like a rest area but with one building containing 3-4 little restaurants and the standard bathroom. They're actually pretty cool (: cause then you only have to stop once to eat and do your thing!

hopefully Chicago comes soon. I like to see the lights <3


No comments:

Post a Comment